Our setting aims to:
- Provide high quality care and education for children from ages 2 – 4.
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop
- Enhance the life and well-being of the community
- Offer children and their families a service that promotes equality and values diversity
- Encourage the children and their families to develop a personal relationship with Jesus
New Life Nursery group is part of New Life Church and our aim is to provide a friendly and secure environment where your child will enjoy a full spectrum of pre-school activities in accordance with the revised EYFS and OFSTED standards. We will draw on advice and practical help from outside agencies as and when necessary. The children are allowed to develop their potential at their own pace following an EYFS approved assessment process.
The Nursery group is based on Christian principles and the children learn simple Christian songs as well as traditional nursery rhymes and all sessions include a short prayer time. We celebrate the major Christian festivals and tell the children about other cultures and religions.
We cater for children from the age of two until they are due to start school. Children who are two and three are part of our Rainbow room, where they learn and develop through play until they are ready once they have turned three to join the pre-school sessions.
We aim to create a loving and nurturing environment that offers your children stimulating play and encouragement to explore in the safety of our care and facilities.
As part of the New Life Church community we are able to provide support for parents and families in times of difficulty and stress, or even just a listening ear. Please feel free to speak in confidence to one of us.
Download a welcome pack and find out more about New Life Nursery